What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost - A Thread to Discuss the Show!

2 posters

Go down

Lost - A Thread to Discuss the Show! Empty Lost - A Thread to Discuss the Show!

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Do you have any theories on the latest happenings on 'The Island'?

Which characters do you like? Which do you wish would leave the Island, never to be seen again?

Ben Lynus ... Good or Bad?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://whatsyouropinionon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lost - A Thread to Discuss the Show! Empty Re: Lost - A Thread to Discuss the Show!

Post  EeeGee Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:10 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lost!! This is the only show that I allow to get away with some seriously nuts stuff on what would normally be a realistic show... (as in it's not sci-fi really if you know what I mean?)

My favourite characters are Sawyer (YUM!), Hurley (soooo funny!) and Locke (just because he's so interesting!)

I absolutely despise Jack and Kate and have right from the beginning.

Oh and there is no doubt in my mind that Ben Linus is an evil little git with bug eyes!! I think we've established this right from when he was a little child. He's another one that has major father issues, but is just horrible.

I'm loving how this season is panning out Smile Can't believe it's nearly over though. Only a couple of episodes left in the season! But it's episode 100 on Sunday! WOO!
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Lost - A Thread to Discuss the Show! Empty Re: Lost - A Thread to Discuss the Show!

Post  EeeGee Sat May 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Anybody else watch this?

Season is over now... not entirely sure how I feel about how it ended. They had better sew it all up in a neat little package next season! I've got the finale on my sky+ ready to watch again - see if I can get some more out of it.
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down