What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIBU to be irrationally annoyed with people posting pointless replies to up their point score?

5 posters

Go down

AIBU to be irrationally annoyed with people posting pointless replies to up their point score? Empty AIBU to be irrationally annoyed with people posting pointless replies to up their point score?

Post  Anybugger Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 pm

lol!
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

AIBU to be irrationally annoyed with people posting pointless replies to up their point score? Empty Re: AIBU to be irrationally annoyed with people posting pointless replies to up their point score?

Post  Anybugger Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm

you know who you are
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

AIBU to be irrationally annoyed with people posting pointless replies to up their point score? Empty Re: AIBU to be irrationally annoyed with people posting pointless replies to up their point score?

Post  Anybugger Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm

I won't let you get away with it
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:02 pm

YABU. In fact YABTU. Or YABVU. Or whatever the acronym is. Wink
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:05 pm

LOL - I had never thought about doing that....
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Moomin76 Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 pm

YANBU.
Moomin76
Moomin76

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Ooooo look there's a little - sign next to your posts. I could press that and see what happens....
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Presses - sign 562 times,

Sends for the doctor and sues Admins for RSI
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartiepants Fri May 08, 2009 12:16 am

YABU. Do points mean prizes? Popularity or just pants?!?!? Whatever-i'm posting more just to bug you AND get more points PMSL!
Smartiepants
Smartiepants

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartiepants Fri May 08, 2009 12:16 am

I hope that's OKay Dokay!
Smartiepants
Smartiepants

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 am

Of course it is! Post lots and lots to outdo any bugger lol.
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down