What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone on BC said they were interested in WW1 literature...

2 posters

Go down

Someone on BC said they were interested in WW1 literature... Empty Someone on BC said they were interested in WW1 literature...

Post  sarabone Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:09 pm

I cannot for the life of me remember who that was. But if that person is on here and has a spare 20 minutes at some point, I have an essay about the literature of world war 1 that needs proof reading. I'm asking cos it might actually be interesting to someone with a general interest in the subject matter. But if nobody here wants to do it i can find other people, I just try not to proof read my own work as I tend to miss things.

sarabone

Back to top Go down

Someone on BC said they were interested in WW1 literature... Empty Re: Someone on BC said they were interested in WW1 literature...

Post  emmap Sat May 09, 2009 8:00 pm

I have never said on bc but i am interested in both world wars and have researched family members lost on both wars .Not sure what the nature of your work is but will help if i can

emmap

Back to top Go down

Someone on BC said they were interested in WW1 literature... Empty Re: Someone on BC said they were interested in WW1 literature...

Post  sarabone Tue May 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Thanks for the offer, but the work's in now. I bullied my husband into reading it for me in the end. I can't read my own essays again without seriously skim reading and i tend to miss silly spelling mistakes and stuff.

sarabone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down