What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Did You Choose Your Username?

+26
Cadiva
MrsGoggins
sunset30
Jeliwobble
phoenix
Smartiepants
EeeGee
Moomin76
Anybugger
Zog
sarabone
kickingpigeons
lazzasmrs
HappyGoLucky
beadyeye
emmap
Beka-bo-beka
Kirst
PrincessFartyPants
Mrs Big Boobs
Mimmy
Henri
Sassybabe
aloveofeachcolour
Slinky
Admin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Post  Anybugger Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Mine is the same as my other internet forum, I'm not big on change and my brain is already aching trying to work out WHO everyone is - except for one I've already got - pfffft Laughing

Edit - that was before I changed it, Anybugger is because on here I could be cheese

Last edited by Anybugger on Thu May 07, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Why Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Post  Moomin76 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:41 pm

I fancied a change and this was the best I could come up with at short notice. It's far too dull though - I'll have to come up with something better!
Moomin76
Moomin76

Back to top Go down

Post  sarabone Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Mine's the same as every other forum i'm on. Except the kirsty maccoll forums on which i am "rachel" and my lovely forums on which i am "rach" because i got fed up on the old version of my forusm with people calling me sara so when they were recreated i used my real name.

sarabone

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Pretty boring really - it's my initials, just eeeeeeeelongated! Very Happy Same on most forums I frequent to be honest.
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartiepants Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 pm

This one just popped into my head. I'm usually much more boring and stick to my own name! I am smartiepants in the way that I wear smart pants. Not that I am smart!
Smartiepants
Smartiepants

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:04 am

Oh dear. Mine was totally random actually.

C1nd3rs and I were discussing user names and her cinders/ashes link sparked my name.
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeliwobble Fri May 01, 2009 1:08 am

Mine has been my email addy since I started in the internets...circa 1994...

Honest.

I own jeliwobble.net and blog on jeliwobble.blogspot.com

It's quite simple. My maiden name initials spell J.E.L.I. and I've always been a bit wobbly...mentally and physically!

Oh, yeah, there's a song in Five Guys Named Moe, one of my favourite musicals, that has a line in it that goes "It must be jelly, 'cos jam don't shake....like THAT!" which my husband likes to say while wobbling my belly Embarassed :affraid:
Jeliwobble
Jeliwobble

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Fri May 01, 2009 1:23 pm

The first time I ever had to choose an interwebbing password (waaay back in 1995 OMG!) I chose Sunset - becasue I had just been to my first ever west end musical and it was Sunset Boulevard.

I don't use it for passwords anymore, but I DO use it for e mail addresses and forums - when I was younger, I put sunset 18, cos it's my favourite number, but then, I was thirty when I started using it again, and I don't think I want to appear to be any olde rthan thhat EVER, so it's stuck. If sunset30 is alreadt taken, these days I just stick an x on the end!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsGoggins Fri May 01, 2009 9:36 pm

My parents used to run a post office in the local village. My husband is also called Pat, hence the name MrsGoggins!
MrsGoggins
MrsGoggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadiva Mon May 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Cadiva is the name of my online Kobald Shaman created to play the multiplayer Dark Age of Camelot game. Now that you've all no doubt fallen asleep, I'll just say it's a name I've been using for 10 years online and if I'm not Cadiva, you'll usually find me as Mirrigold.
Cadiva
Cadiva

Back to top Go down

Post  mad_hatter252 Wed May 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Tbh i havn't got a clue it just popped into my head and i used to love Alice in Wonderland as a kid but i do think i am maybe a bit of a mad hatter some days!
mad_hatter252
mad_hatter252

Back to top Go down

Post  c1nd3rs Thu May 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Mine's an obscure link to my surname.

It's actually the first time I've used something that isn't my name. I am normally that unimaginative. Even this name took a brainstorming session with Phoenix lmao.
c1nd3rs
c1nd3rs

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri May 08, 2009 2:04 am

I'm just THAT clever you see.. {smug} lol
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  c1nd3rs Fri May 08, 2009 2:06 am

if you say so mwahhhahahahah
c1nd3rs
c1nd3rs

Back to top Go down

Post  cu2 Thu May 14, 2009 1:09 am

rab c nesbit
cu2
cu2

Back to top Go down

Post  Torm Fri May 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Have been known online for 10 years with Torm it was originally Tormentor as i like to torment lots in a funny good happy way, then when i joined up on a website i shortened my nake as was a bit long in a shoutbox etc.....
Torm
Torm

http://tandgsforums.informe.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2