What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WYOO.... Trolls

+17
phoenix
Oakley
CrayzeeGirl86
Cadiva
Lou81
loonytune
beadyeye
Anybugger
Admin
McGiddyBiddy
mummyloves3
EeeGee
Mushroom
Jeliwobble
MrsGoggins
KoJaq
Henri
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WYOO.... Trolls - Page 2 Empty Re: WYOO.... Trolls

Post  Anybugger Wed May 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Jeliwobble wrote:Trolls are an important part of internet life. It's just one of those things. The BC poster in question appears to have been a very lost individual and most of our ladies are divided between wanting to provide her with support and wanting rid of her.
Yes I've seen that one develop, very very sad.
Hope she gets the help she needs
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  CrayzeeGirl86 Wed May 06, 2009 10:42 pm

these people need to get a life. i hate people that do this kind of stuf. i have a friend wh makes things up all thetime just to show off but i no shes just chatting shit. these people make me mad. Evil or Very Mad

CrayzeeGirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Wed May 06, 2009 11:47 pm

I had never heard of these Trolls before this thread! How very odd. I barely have time to visit the forums I like without pretending to be someone else on there. I cannot imagine why people would do such a thing. Strange. Very strange.
Oakley
Oakley

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed May 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Cadiva wrote: As a moderator on one of the biggest forums for a well known EA Games life simulation game

Cuddles Cadiva, makes new BFF!!

As for trolls... well, although there may be plenty here they are doing the forum a favour by posting so the more the merrier. On other sites they can cause a lot of trouble and I really don't understand the attraction. They really must be quite sad in real life to even be bothered.
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadiva Thu May 07, 2009 12:19 am

phoenix wrote:
Cadiva wrote: As a moderator on one of the biggest forums for a well known EA Games life simulation game

Hehe, we have an interesting breed of troll over there, they're either variously people who want our subscriber content for free (although there's a whole 'nuther argument about paying for custom content for Sims games) or people trying to sell cheap Nike trainers Wink
Cadiva
Cadiva

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Thu May 07, 2009 12:22 am

Cadiva wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Hehe, we have an interesting breed of troll over there, they're either variously people who want our subscriber content for free (although there's a whole 'nuther argument about paying for custom content for Sims games) or people trying to sell cheap Nike trainers Wink

I shall now itch with curiousity until I find out lol.. which one do you mod? (might be better to say via pm).
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  mad_hatter252 Thu May 07, 2009 11:11 pm

I'd never heard of Trolls before one was exposed on another site. It quite actually shocked me but i think that was more the scale he had gone to to create him and his wifes profile and even uploaded fake pics of their 'newborn son'.

Imo it is very very sad and their lifes must be lacking in so many areas for them to go to such lengths. The more 'harmless' ones I suspect their own self confidence is nil so they can not just be thereselves on forums. I think since the whole 'virtual worlds' (not sure of the proper name) where people create a whole other persona, Trolls are probably becoming more frequent as it probably steps up from that iynwim.

I don't pity them nor hate them, as a previous poster said they are probably helpful in some forums to liven it up a bit lol.

I don't really think i could spot one on the net though as i was quite shocked about ones which were found on another site but i am becoming more wary and do notice some posters inconsistencies with things they say online.
mad_hatter252
mad_hatter252

Back to top Go down

Post  emmap Fri May 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Well i have encountered a few in my time but the ones that truly annoy me are genuine posters using a fake user name posting with the deliberate intention of causing trouble.That imo is truly pathetic.But trolls who pop up here and there are just part of internet life i guess

emmap

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 08, 2009 8:41 pm

emmap wrote:Well i have encountered a few in my time but the ones that truly annoy me are genuine posters using a fake user name posting with the deliberate intention of causing trouble.That imo is truly pathetic.But trolls who pop up here and there are just part of internet life i guess

Here, Here! Good point, well made. I agree 100%.
clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Sat May 09, 2009 5:09 pm

But don't you think trolls can add a bit of spice to the internet??

I understand that people can be very hurt by being lied to by a troll, but at the end of the day why would you trust anybody on line 100%?

There was one very sad case on another site and there were people who spent literally weeks searching and checking posts to spot inconsistencies.

What would they be doing with their lives if this troll had not graced them with their prescence!
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  cu2 Wed May 13, 2009 6:08 pm

jungle, gnats. stinging nettles, tummy fluff!
cu2
cu2

Back to top Go down

Post  Torm Fri May 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Trolls are sad and the people that do bacome on obviously have very lonely and sad even sick lives
Torm
Torm

http://tandgsforums.informe.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2