What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes HELP ME

5 posters

Go down

Heroes HELP ME Empty Heroes HELP ME

Post  Anybugger Tue May 19, 2009 12:18 am

ARRRGGGGHHHH Bloody I player,

Didn't realise that last weeks one was the last one so just tried to watch it, lost connection with 10 mins to go and now it says unavailable.

What happened????

I got to the bit where Matt and Mrs Petrelli arrive at the suite and "Nathan" is there with his throat cut.............................................................

please help.
Hx
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Heroes HELP ME Empty Re: Heroes HELP ME

Post  EeeGee Tue May 19, 2009 1:27 am

Anybugger wrote:ARRRGGGGHHHH Bloody I player,

Didn't realise that last weeks one was the last one so just tried to watch it, lost connection with 10 mins to go and now it says unavailable.

What happened????

I got to the bit where Matt and Mrs Petrelli arrive at the suite and "Nathan" is there with his throat cut.............................................................

please help.
Hx

Before we tell you what happened.... does this link work for you? http://www.mondenul.ro/2009/05/12/heroes-season-3-episode-25-an-invisible-thread/ (It worked for me, but only in Internet Explorer, not in my other browser)

If not, let us know and we can fill you in!

Oh and it IS Nathan with his throat cut. Not "Nathan" unfortunately Crying or Very sad
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Tue May 19, 2009 11:17 am

Thank you I can't get it to work, It opens but there is a black box with no play button? Did it in internet explorer though?
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Anybugger wrote:Thank you I can't get it to work, It opens but there is a black box with no play button? Did it in internet explorer though?

Ooops. Sorry for the MASSIVE delay. It did work for me, but ONLY in internet explorer. It took ages to buffer....

Do you just want me to tell you what happened or would you still like to watch it if you can?
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Sun May 24, 2009 12:41 am

Okay, I just re-watched it (because DH hadn't watched it so I've now seen it twice!)

Here's what happened... I've stuck it inside a spoiler bracket just in case anyone sees it who shouldn't! Just click where it says "spoiler"!

Spoiler:
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hushy Sun May 24, 2009 10:51 pm

FAB synopsis Emma! I watched them, but I liked your briefing on the matter!

XX
Hushy
Hushy
Admin

https://whatsyouropinionon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Mon May 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Hushy wrote:FAB synopsis Emma! I watched them, but I liked your briefing on the matter!

XX
Hehe, thanks Very Happy
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Mon May 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Excellent Emma, Thank you very much, now I understand how Nathan is still in next season.

What about the actor that plays sylar? guess he won't be in for a while? if Sylar is Nathan?
Hannah xxx
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Mon May 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Unless he does flashbacks? He is Spock in the new Stat Trek film so it may have been planned like that
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Tue May 26, 2009 2:06 am

I'm not sure, but I TOTALLY think Zac Quinto is yummy so I hope he's in it at some point!

Much as I think he's perfect for the role of a young Spock, those Vulcan ears just don't do it for me Laughing
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Tue May 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Much as I think he's perfect for the role of a young Spock, those Vulcan ears just don't do it for me Heroes HELP ME Icon_lol

All the better for listening to you with!
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeliwobble Tue May 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Without being ridiculous or anything, Heroes is nothing without its best villain! I reckon Sylar will go on a silent rampage, something like the original Ali Larter character, where Jessica took over from Nikki, but Nikki couldn't remember anything about it. I also suspect that the Sylar side will know exactly what's happened to him and will be quite happy about it for a while, it feeding into his egotistical World Domination plans. There's bound to come a point where the Nathan persona becomes aware of the Sylar side of him and the angst that ensues from that will be interesting to watch...especially if he ends up with the nomination for President...

In the spoiler box, I think you're wrong about it being a 'new' clone. That's DEFINITELY Tracey. If you remember the sequence where she's 'killed', her ice face smiles at the end and you see her melting into the sewers. In the same way that Hana wasn't killed; remember the girl that met them in the desert when they went to fetch Ted, nuclear man, in the first series? Her name was Hana Gitelman and she was killed by operatives only she wasn't. She had a similar power to Micah except she could tap into the ethernet with her mind. Well, she basically turned into the ether and I actually thought she was Rebel to start with, not Micah. However, it turns out she did meet her end in a collapsing data stream! So this is what I reckon has happened to Tracey, she's turned into an elemental. Elementals are bloody hard to kill. It's possible, but you have to find their weak spots, like Hana and the data stream!

There is one more clone out there for Ali Larter to play though, Barbara. Should be interesting to see if they introduce her in the next series or not. I'm sad they killed off Daphne but I suppose they needed to get Matt to accept being daddy. Which means the original 'end of the world' scenario from the beginning of the series no longer applies as Daphne is dead, Peter no longer has his powers and Molly is nowhere to be found.

Looks like they saved the world again...though they mostly destroyed everything to get there...
Jeliwobble
Jeliwobble

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Tue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm

But does Peter not have all of Sylars powers? or can he only take one??

I too was sad to see Daphne killed off.

What do you think will happen to Hiro? Will his powers be fixed?
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeliwobble Wed May 27, 2009 1:11 am

Well, Sylar's original power would make Peter back to normal so who knows if he's taken it off him. Also there was that whole spooky 'You can't handle the hunger' business last season, so maybe we'll revisit that as he gain his powers back...

Hiro, I think, has already started the process of understanding that you don't have to have super powers to be a hero. I think the next part of this is he has to realise that there is always personal cost to whatever power we use. The only time he's really faced that was being unable to prevent both of his parents' deaths. But, their deaths were their decisions and he couldn't have prevented it, whereas being a hero has seemed different to him. He has always been able to do what he does without seeming consequence in space or time. Now the consequence could mean life or death to him... He will have to learn when and how to use his power judiciously or suffer, literally, the consequences. There will obviously come a time, therefore, where he'll stand at a place where he absolutely has to use his power but know he will likely pay the ultimate cost. I don't know if they'll kill him off though. I hope not!
Jeliwobble
Jeliwobble

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Wed May 27, 2009 1:16 am

Jeliwobble wrote:In the spoiler box, I think you're wrong about it being a 'new' clone. That's DEFINITELY Tracey. If you remember the sequence where she's 'killed', her ice face smiles at the end and you see her melting into the sewers. In the same way that Hana wasn't killed; remember the girl that met them in the desert when they went to fetch Ted, nuclear man, in the first series? Her name was Hana Gitelman and she was killed by operatives only she wasn't. She had a similar power to Micah except she could tap into the ethernet with her mind. Well, she basically turned into the ether and I actually thought she was Rebel to start with, not Micah. However, it turns out she did meet her end in a collapsing data stream! So this is what I reckon has happened to Tracey, she's turned into an elemental. Elementals are bloody hard to kill. It's possible, but you have to find their weak spots, like Hana and the data stream!

Ooo that makes total sense (although I missed her "melting" away. I just saw her dying. Or what I thought was dying!) Plus I guess the "number four" could quite easily refer to the fourth of the guys that "killed" her?

Mrs Big Boobs wrote:But does Peter not have all of Sylars powers? or can he only take one??
Well Peter said he can only have one power at a time now, and I'm pretty sure he's only got the one from Sylar... the shape-shifting one. Hence his line - "Didn't think I'd taken THAT one from you did you?"
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down