What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shoes.......

+2
Anybugger
kacy1988
6 posters

Go down

shoes....... Empty shoes.......

Post  kacy1988 Mon May 18, 2009 10:24 pm

quite random i know.

i love shoes!!!

i have a drawer under my bed for my shoes + boots. they are separated into "day" shoes (comfy ones), night shoes (stupidly high heeled), summer shoes, boots. then sorted via colour (did i mention i have OCD Very Happy )

my friend opens her wardrobe and throws them in the bottom and then causes a fuss when she cant find a pair or she gets dirt off her shoes on to her clothes. we are complete polar opposites.

i also love boots i have 4 pairs of black knee high boots that my OH doesnt understand, as to him they look identical but they all have completely different heels etc.

so wyoo on shoes? love em hate em? indifferent, carefully looked after or discarded? left on the floor for convienience?

kacy1988

Back to top Go down

shoes....... Empty Re: shoes.......

Post  Anybugger Mon May 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi Kacy, can you guess who I am???

I love shoes, it came to me quite late but now I can't get enough,

I live near a Kurt Geiger outlet near me so I can feed my addiction.

I am in the middle of renovating our house so I am dreaming about a wardrobe with a lovely shoe rail running at the bottom so I can store them correctly, or maybe a row of see through boxes.

Way too much time spent thinking about it!
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  3for3 Mon May 18, 2009 11:10 pm

hmm y'know what i just don't get shoe fetishes. Yeah i like nice shoes and if i was loaded would prob have ones to finish off outfits...but i dont swoon over them or love shoe shopping or similar.
Even tho i own a fair few pairs i only wear a few at a time and just like a mix of styles for different occasions. I do like boots more than shoes but again i cannot get over excited about them. I certainly wouldn't save for a pair or dream of owning a particular label...

I just don't get it...shoes are just part of an outfit aren't they? what is all the crazyness about?

so i guess i'm in the indifferent category - altho i do like them i just see them as part of an outfit and in more practical 'looks nice' terms rather than anything else. nope...not a shoe swooner here wink

Jo x
3for3
3for3

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Mon May 18, 2009 11:39 pm

I love shoes!

I have loads - tevas (in various designs - currently loving the dozers), DMs (in green! and 2 pairs of DM shoes), CATS, Uggs, Crocsx2, converse, Timberlands, actually own a pair of heels as well ( afraid ) before you all realise that it's kind of dyke central in my shoe cupboard! plus polish sheep leather blue shoes, and, I HOPE at the back of the cupboard - I'm a chuck them in and hope for the best girl - there is something that at least looks like a pair of actual trainers, otherwise I'll have to buy some!

I just recycled about 10 pairs as well - including shoes for driving, and various others that were taking up space but not getting worn.

I always said I liked shoes cos clothes never fit me, so God help me when I actually lose the weight and get fit, cos I'll be clothes mad too!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Tue May 19, 2009 10:04 am

I'm completely ridiculous about shoes. I don't know how many pairs I own right now, but it's dozens and dozens and they're scattered all over the house.

I own about half/half 'sensible' shoes and 'pretty' shoes. Some of the 'pretty' shoes have never been worn out the house but that wouldn't stop me buying another 'pretty' pair if I had the cash. To me, shoes are not just things you put on your feet. Shoes are little private art collections.

Right now though the only shoes I wear regularly are my ultra-comfy slip-ons. I have a black pair (rocket dog) and a white pair (sketchers) and they are very forgiving of foot-swelling. If it's very warm I might wear my pretty gold sandals but they have harder soles so I need to walk much less in them.
Henri
Henri

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Fri May 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Ooooooo shoes. Very Happy

I'm a sucker for anything with a heel. I've been scouting the Jimmy Choos on eBay, but I seriously don't think I could walk in them - 5 inch heels!! LOL! GORGEOUS but not practical. I love my shoes. My favourite heels at the moment are peep-toes from Next - got them in two colours. I don't have many "sensible" shoes, which is stupid because I need them - I do a lot of walking with the girls.

I have ankle boots, and my fit-flops too.

I also need a good pair of trainers!

Need to buy some more shoes!!! I haven't bought any for AGES!!

Henri wrote:Shoes are little private art collections.
Love this Smile
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum