What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Five

+3
sunset30
Anybugger
Moomin76
7 posters

Go down

Friday Five Empty Friday Five

Post  Moomin76 Fri May 15, 2009 1:35 pm

1) Do you have a garden?

2) On holiday - do you prefer a hotel, caravan, tent or something I haven't thought of?

3) What do you usually have for breakfast?

4) What's your favourite colour?

5) If you were selected for jury service, would you do it willingly or try to get out of it?
Moomin76
Moomin76

Back to top Go down

Friday Five Empty Re: Friday Five

Post  Moomin76 Fri May 15, 2009 1:39 pm

1) Do you have a garden?

Yes, a small one. It's a mixture of lawn (badly patched thank to the dog grr), borders with boring shrubs in and a very very small patio.

2) On holiday - do you prefer a hotel, caravan, tent or something I haven't thought of?

I'm a hotel girl, but one of my friends keeps trying to convince me to go on a camping holiday. I actually bought a tent off ebay to appease her, but haven't got it out of the bag yet Very Happy

I very rarely have breakfast, even though I know I should. If I do, then it's either toast or cereal (rice krispies or weetabix). I love crunchy nut cornflakes, but they tempt me to eat them at any time of the day and that is BAD for my diet Very Happy

Blue - the darker the better.

5) If you were selected for jury service, would you do it willingly or try to get out of it?

I wouldn't mind doing it actually, but as I work in the legal profession I am obliged to excuse myself.
Moomin76
Moomin76

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Fri May 15, 2009 2:53 pm

GREEEAAAT Idea

) Do you have a garden?
Yep, see the garden thread. I may be a little obsessive about it

I actually love a caravan holiday. We go often with my Mum and Dad in theirs. DH hates it though so if I had to go anywhere it would be a resort type hotel. Club Med is my favourite.

Nothing until about 10. Can't eat earlier makes me feel sick. Then yoghurt if I am being good, with honey. Or toast and anchor butter if I need a carb fix!!

Indigo apparently **goes off to change default text**

Would quite like to do it, but like you I am exempt.
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Fri May 15, 2009 3:34 pm

1) Do you have a garden?

yes, front and back - it's not looking too bad right now, but as ever, could be better!

Not sure - hotel I guess, but sympathetic to suroundings, or log cabin would be good!

Cereal - rice krispie multi grains today, varies between them and special K

Red / orange

Try with all my heart to get out of it! I desperately hope and pray I will NEVER have to do this

Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeliwobble Fri May 15, 2009 3:48 pm

1) Do you have a garden?

Yes. I have a large space which is mostly lawn, though we have a huge swing set and a large flower bed which attracts a lot of butterflies and hummingbirds (!) in the summer. At home in the UK I have about 100ft of garden split into lawn and bed and allotment style. We grew many many lovely things on the allotment area. I miss it but it's not worth growing stuff here.

Hotel, preferably a good one, if we can afford it. However, I love camping, just haven't done it with three children. And my grandparents had a fixed caravan in Maylandsea for years, which I have very fond memories of.

Currently eating a bowl of Strawberry All Bran flakes. I usually have something on the branflakes line. I have to wait an hour after I get up and take my thyroid meds before I eat which is annoying on mornings where I get up late and have to be out of the door before that hour is up, though that rarely happens as I'm usually out of bed by 7 and don't have to be out of the door before 8:45.

Purple, though I'm loving the really vibrant pink/cerise and blue this spring

I would be psyched if I was invited to do jury duty! I know it would probably be terribly dull, but I think I'd LOVE it!
Jeliwobble
Jeliwobble

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri May 15, 2009 3:56 pm

1) Do you have a garden?
No, just a courtyard

Well, a private yacht would be nice...

Lunch. Or dinner.

PURPLE. Or Green.

Try and stop me! I love to judge people
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadiva Fri May 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Moomin76 wrote:1) Do you have a garden?

Sadly not, first floor flat in a converted Victorian terrace house in the middle of town

Moomin76 wrote:2) On holiday - do you prefer a hotel, caravan, tent or something I haven't thought of?

Hotel first choice but I don't mind camping either

Moomin76 wrote:3) What do you usually have for breakfast?

I don't usually have breakfast but have been having a Graze box three times a week for the last week

Moomin76 wrote:4) What's your favourite colour?

Purple

Moomin76 wrote:5) If you were selected for jury service, would you do it willingly or try to get out of it?

I probably wouldn't be allowed to serve being a journalist but I wouldn't try to get out of it
Cadiva
Cadiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Zog Sat May 16, 2009 12:32 am

1) Do you have a garden?

Yes a very long narrow one

Hotel or self-catering cottage

Muesli

Depends on my mood. Something bright like orange.

I'd like to do it but I'm not sure who would look after the boys.
Zog
Zog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum