What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideal tv night...

2 posters

Go down

Ideal tv night... Empty Ideal tv night...

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Mon May 04, 2009 10:03 pm

What programmes would you like to watch one after the other?

Do you record programmes and watch them like that?
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Ideal tv night... Empty Re: Ideal tv night...

Post  Slinky Thu May 07, 2009 11:26 am

Embarassed

Ok.. Thursday is a terrible night for me. It's not that I watch a lot of TV.. really. Ok, I do. I have two things recording every hour from 9. No one is allowed in the sitting room in case they turn over the tv and make things clash..

NCIS, followed by Brothers & Sisters, then ER, then Heroes.. (cup of tea).. then Lost, Fringe, CSI NY, Cold Case, Bones and Criminal Minds (quick wee and another cup of tea)

Then I'll start on Apprentice, Next Top Model (can't help it.. trash at its best) and then back to the heavy stuff of Law & Order - Criminal Intent, SVU and the original.

That's really bad isn't it?
Slinky
Slinky

Back to top Go down

Ideal tv night... Empty nEXT TOP MODEL

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Thu May 07, 2009 11:36 pm

oooh I am all excited because DH has decided to do away with BT vision and resubscribe to Sky....I forgot about Top Model ...Don't tell DH.... silent silent

how long are you watching TV for Katie- that sounds like you are not going to bed!

I like to start the evenings' viewings with Emmerdale. I would follow this with Brothers and Sisters (Dh can make tea) and then we would sit infront of TV whilst watching Heroes and celebrity Juice. We used to watch Lost but haven't watched ANY of this series...

We have Celebrity Juice, Heroes , Brothers and sisters, TV burp, and The Tudors on series record.

How good is the Tudors....
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Ideal tv night... Empty Re: Ideal tv night...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down