What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Mods!

+3
Moomin76
aloveofeachcolour
Anybugger
7 posters

Go down

Meet The Mods! Empty Meet The Mods!

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:49 pm

A thread for the Admins & Mods to introduce themselves and let everyone know which sections they Mod!

Last edited by Marley on Fri May 01, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meet The Mods! Empty Re: Meet The Mods!

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi, I'm Marley.

I created this WYOO forum just over a week ago (we've been live for 6 days now I think?) and I blackmailed/bribed/guilt tripped and flattered lots of people into joining (including offline friends) so I wouldn't be lonely!

Im 32 and a married Mum of four. I'm a SAHM. We're from Scotland, land of bountiful sunshine.

I'm an avid reader, a telly addict, a forumite and a sarky mare. My humour often gets me in trouble ... but at least I can laugh about it!

I love all things internet and enjoy new challenges. I used to make sigs/name tags etc for Squishy Graphics, I have designed a few webpages (just for fun though!) and I've run a few forums/groups/chats over the years. I've been behind the scenes a fair bit this week, sorting out the set-up, Mods, Group Settings and so on. I'll be more visable next week!

I hope everyone continues to enjoy the WYOO forum, feel free to PM myself or 'ADMIN' with any questions/suggestions or comments. The forum is still being shaped and re-worked, day by day, so all feedback is greatly appreciated.

At the moment I co-Mod almost all the sections, just while the forum finds its feet.

Marley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Fri May 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Great Idea Marley,

My name is Hannah and I have been convinced to mod the two boards I asked for, The Household one and Celeb stuff.

I am 30, mum to 3 and work part time from home as a Lawyer. I am usually on here more on the days when I am meant to be working :affraid:

I am a bit of a sporadic internetter, previously lurking more than posting, but am really enjoying this site so far. I am also a technodunce so any questions relating to that side of things had better go to Marley!

If anyone has any questions please pm me, In the meantime I look forward to chatting around the forum.
Hannah x
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  aloveofeachcolour Mon May 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Hello all!

My name is Liz, mum of two and full-time product manager. I mod the "silly stuff" and "jokes" boards - I figure they should be the least controversial, and having never modded before, I wanted an easy ride Very Happy .
aloveofeachcolour
aloveofeachcolour

Back to top Go down

Post  Moomin76 Mon May 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi. I'm Emma and I am looking after General Issues, Current Affairs and Parenting.

I have one dd, who will be 3 in September. I am a solicitor and work full-time.
Moomin76
Moomin76

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeliwobble Thu May 07, 2009 3:53 am

Hello, I'm Jo, I live in the US and have 3 herberts aged 10, 5 and 2 all born in November (don't know HOW that happened...LMAO!). I'm a pretty avid reader and like cooking, so I'm looking after Books, Authors and Literature (with Slinky and Chameleon) and Cooking, Decorating andGardening (with Anybugger and Marley).

I'm having fun with this new forum. I hope everyone else is!
Jeliwobble
Jeliwobble

Back to top Go down

Post  Slinky Thu May 07, 2009 10:52 am

Good morning!

I'm Katie, 31, two children.. a truculent teen, G and a terrible toddler, Lal. I'm a SAHM who likes to spend, and umm.. that's it really.

I mod all the groups that no one else wanted to namely, Current Affairs, Television, Programmes and Adverts, Parenting Issues, (Ok, so I'm checking and there are loads.. It might be easier to say where I *don't* mod)

Any questions.. feel free to PM, message or otherwise contact me.

Happy Opining..
Slinky
Slinky

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Thu May 07, 2009 2:18 pm

I'm Laura, I'm 33 (I know - surely not) and I am Mummy to a 2 and a half year old, who is impatient like his mum, and arrived in November instead of the predicted December. he seems to be developing "issues" and is disruptive and badly behaved in some of his groups on a very regular basis (even the leaders regard him as a troublemaker crying)

Anyway, I mod the social spot, cos that's the bit I like best, i love catching up with everyone's chatty gossip, and worry how you all are until I have looked! Very Happy

Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri May 08, 2009 12:35 am

Hello!

I'm Phoenix, and I mod the Books and Parenting boards.
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum