What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old BCers .... Guess The User Game!

+4
Mrs Big Boobs
phoenix
EeeGee
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Old BCers .... Guess The User Game! Empty Old BCers .... Guess The User Game!

Post  Admin Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:22 am

A sparkly new thread to play ''guess the user'', lol. It's maybe a bit off-putting to brand-new forum members if it seems like everyone knows each other from somewhere else - so now you have a new Social thread!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://whatsyouropinionon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Old BCers .... Guess The User Game! Empty Re: Old BCers .... Guess The User Game!

Post  EeeGee Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Cool. Guess my username. If you can't guess it, well DUR!!!! lmao! Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Old BCers .... Guess The User Game! Empty Re: Old BCers .... Guess The User Game!

Post  phoenix Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:10 pm

You know how when you get a cat, you make a lovely area for it, with velvet cushions and fleece bedding, near a source of warmth and out of any draughts? And you buy premium cat food (in pouches no less!), and a litter box with a doorway and intercom system?

And then the cat sleeps on the newspaper, pees on your pillow and catches frogs which it dissects on the kitchen floor?

In other words, you can make a nice new home and have it ignored anyway?

Yeah.

{Looks around sniffily}

What if we don't WANNA play here??? It's too sparkly. Suspect
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:58 pm

I think a lot of us have already guessed have we not?
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  beadyeye Sat May 02, 2009 11:49 am

I only know who Marley and slinky are. but other than that I dont have a clue.
beadyeye
beadyeye

Back to top Go down

Old BCers .... Guess The User Game! Empty Hello hello anyone there!

Post  mad_hatter252 Mon May 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey all, i've finally figured out how i join! Trying to find my way around here i'm not used to this style of posting.

Can you guess who i am? Probably not lol but i had pink sparkly lips as my avatar on BC, does that give you a clue? x
mad_hatter252
mad_hatter252

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Mon May 04, 2009 7:38 pm

mad_hatter252 wrote:Hey all, i've finally figured out how i join! Trying to find my way around here i'm not used to this style of posting.

Can you guess who i am? Probably not lol but i had pink sparkly lips as my avatar on BC, does that give you a clue? x

Glad you found it! Where did you post ?
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  mad_hatter252 Mon May 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Thanks, I used to post on WYOO, the Debate club and Yummy mummies corner mainly but i was a member of ttc and PCOS aswell, does that help?! x
mad_hatter252
mad_hatter252

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartiepants Fri May 08, 2009 12:09 am

Bleugh. Got my BB figured out. Keep forgetting though. It's irritiating. I'm even irritating myself by having a different username. It's like being in a foreign country and not speaking the lingo.
Smartiepants
Smartiepants

Back to top Go down

Post  mad_hatter252 Wed May 13, 2009 10:34 am

Lol Smartiepants i know what you mean. I don't think anyone's regonised me but then i think did anyone 'know' me over there anyway!

I was Lottie252 on the 'other' site. My pic was my graduation one or pink spakly lips mainly
mad_hatter252
mad_hatter252

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm

I remember seeing your name - I always 'thought' you were someone from my BB even though I knew you weren't. (your name was similar) Doesn't take a lot to mix me up1
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Ahhhhhh nice to see you Lottie! I now 'know' who you are! I'm so dense sometimes, lmao!

I'm assuming everyone knows who I am by now, but if not - I'm "Hushy" Very Happy

XX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zog Sun May 17, 2009 12:20 am

I don't know who anyone is, except for the obvious ones.
Can anyone guess who I am? wink
Zog
Zog

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 am

Zog wrote:I don't know who anyone is, except for the obvious ones.
Can anyone guess who I am? wink
LOL Nope.

I haven't a clue who anyone is really!
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down