What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biscuits...

+2
MrsGoggins
phoenix
6 posters

Go down

Biscuits... Empty Biscuits...

Post  phoenix Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:12 am

First - are biscuits covered in chocolate and individually wrapped - like a penguin - or are they sold in multipacks, like hobnobs?

Second - what kind of biscuits do you like?
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Biscuits... Empty Re: Biscuits...

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Biscuits are both chocolate and plain. They can be sold individually wrapped or in a packet. If I say 'grab a packet of biscuits' though, I tend to mean something of the Hobnob variety. I usually remove all traces of doubt by saying 'grab a packet of Dippy Biccies'.

Biscuits are my friend. I'm a bit like Johnny from 2pints, but I don't sing about my Biccies. I like all sorts of biccie, but I'm not keen on garibaldi (probably can't even spell it), not keen on Blue Riband and not keen on pink wafers.

Here's Johnny's Biscuit Rap for those unfortunate enough to have missed it ...

The Biscuit Rap
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsGoggins Fri May 01, 2009 9:31 pm

I like ones that I can bite the chocolate off first, lol. Maybe a KitKat or a jaffa cake. My husband rolls his eyes when he sees me eat a biscuit.
MrsGoggins
MrsGoggins

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Fri May 01, 2009 9:40 pm

IMHO you can't beat a mcvities chocolate digestive - MILK of course!
THATS a biscuit!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeliwobble Fri May 01, 2009 9:49 pm

OMG Dark Chocolate Hob Nobs are the DOGS!

When I was a kid, we couldn't afford proper biscuits in packets. When we got home from school, having eaten very little as the stupid dinner ticket bough an apple, a piece of unidentified meat pie and a potato ball, we scarfed large quantities of those broken biscuits you used to be able to buy on the market. It was a happy day when one of those bags had been past the factory that made Cadbury's choccie fingers, let me tell you!

And I now have that stupid biscuit rap going around in my head...
Jeliwobble
Jeliwobble

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Sat May 02, 2009 1:53 am

Big packets (not individually wrapped) and I'm a fan of most biccies to be honest, though my faves are Jaffa cakes, milk chocolate digestives and rich teas for dipping, though I'm not averse to a jammy dodger, morning coffee or a custard cream either! I am NOT a hobnob fan.
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Sun May 03, 2009 5:48 pm

I love biscuits. Fox's crinkle creams are really good. As are chocolate chip digestives.

Jo, you can still buy broken biscuits at Netto in big bags. We used to get them from Kwik Save as students and they had really good biccies in.
We used to get the 'mishapes' from the market too.

We never had biscuits when we were little - mum said we used to eat them too quickly- but she can't see that we only did that because we very rarely got them!
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum