What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adele Parks

2 posters

Go down

Adele Parks Empty Adele Parks

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:21 am

What do you think of her books?

I think she writes in a really honest way. The latest one I read was called 'Tell me Something' It made me cry....3 times. That's not fair! DH was in bed asleep next to me and I was trying to sniffle quietly and he had the tissues on his side of the bed. Sad Sad Sad
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Adele Parks Empty Re: Adele Parks

Post  EeeGee Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Mrs Big Boobs wrote:What do you think of her books?

I think she writes in a really honest way. The latest one I read was called 'Tell me Something' It made me cry....3 times. That's not fair! DH was in bed asleep next to me and I was trying to sniffle quietly and he had the tissues on his side of the bed. Sad Sad Sad
Oooo! Weird! I'm reading "Tell Me Something" right now and was going to post this exact same topic (DAMMIT! I missed out on some points!)

I'm really enjoying the book so far. It's very moving and I'm only halfway through!

I actually really enjoy all of Adele Parks' books, all but one. "Playing Away". I actually found that to be a good book, but the premise of it made me very uncomfortable and it freaked me out and I had many weird dreams about DH cheating on me and vice versa for about a week after. Neutral

Other than that? Yes, I like her books!!
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:16 pm

I think they are all close to the bone. I read a lot ..although less now than I used to.

Sorry for getting in first for the points. Razz
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum