What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I really lazy?

3 posters

Go down

Am I really lazy? Empty Am I really lazy?

Post  Jeliwobble Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

I still have my friend's son's bday present waiting to go (been wrapped for two weeks) as well as my baby sister's both of whom celebrated their bdays two weeks ago.

I also have several items for friends in the UK that have actually been to the UK twice now in my luggage only to be brought back with me, unsent...

I just don't seem to be able to find the time to get to the post office but I can quite easily be on the intermanets for two or three hours...

Am I just lazy?!
Jeliwobble
Jeliwobble

Back to top Go down

Am I really lazy? Empty Re: Am I really lazy?

Post  Henri Thu May 28, 2009 9:46 pm

A friend had a baby when I was 17 that I bought a gift for, as well as gifts for her other two sons.

They are still all sitting in their Hamley's bag in my house somewhere.

If you are lazy I am.....unspeakable.
Henri
Henri

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Fri May 29, 2009 10:57 am

Some things are just things that involve, as my mate Andy would say, the acquisition of "a round tuit"

Peronally I have a slight addiction to mailing things, so I don't have problems with that, but generally speaking, I have things that I cna never find "a round tuit" for!

I have cupboards full of stuff I am keeping cos I WILL bootsale them - they have been there, some of them, since I moved in here three years ago!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down