What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnight snacks

4 posters

Go down

midnight snacks Empty midnight snacks

Post  Henri Wed May 20, 2009 3:19 am

Do you?
Would you?
What's your favourite?
Do you grab out the cupboards/fridge?
Or do you actually prepare 'proper' food?

I'm fighting the urge to go downstairs and make a nice big peanut butter and syrup sandwich and an apple and maybe a mini mint aero. And some Rainbow Drops. But it's 1:20 and I need to wake up at 9 and I definitely will not if I go and make a feast now.

Midnight snacks, whats your opinion?
Henri
Henri

Back to top Go down

midnight snacks Empty Re: midnight snacks

Post  Henri Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 am

Balls. 2 PB and syrup sandwiches, hot chocolate, an apple, and a packet of ready salted squares.

I have no willpower!
Henri
Henri

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed May 20, 2009 6:42 pm

PMSL, Henri! Good for you!

I wouldn't get out of bed for food, but I do sometimes sit at the pc on msn late at night and get munchies. My favourite late night snack is malt loaf with loads of butter! Or cereal, toast with jam, or chocolate. Easy things, I'm too lazy to put any effort in.

Now I want pb&j on toast....
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  aloveofeachcolour Thu May 21, 2009 10:24 pm

I find I snack in the night when I am stressed. If I'm going through a rough patch for some reason, I find that I wake up at around 1-2am, go downstairs and eat whatever is easy - ham sarnie, choccies that might be around, biscuits, maybe a cracker and cheese. I am awake, but not really in control, iykwim. I usually sit there watching whatever crappy telly is on for about 5 mins, then go back upstairs and go to sleep. And then regret it in the morning.

Have done it quite a bit the last few weeks. Work's been busy and I had a few family things that were playing on my mind (ill cat, getting ready for being away, that sort of thing). I like a busy, but relatively straightforward life...
aloveofeachcolour
aloveofeachcolour

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Fri May 22, 2009 1:20 am

NEVER!
I am a slave to the teeth cleaning ritual - once my teeth are clean, nothing but water shall pass my lips until breakfast!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum