What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread?

+12
mummyloves3
Zog
EeeGee
Anybugger
Oakley
Colette67
Beka-bo-beka
Henri
Mimmy
Sassybabe
Slinky
Admin
16 posters

Go down

Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread?

Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Vote_lcap36%Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 9 ]
Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Vote_lcap56%Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 14 ]
Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Vote_lcap8%Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 25

Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Empty Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread?

Post  Admin Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:00 am

A poll about Marmite ... just because!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://whatsyouropinionon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Empty Re: Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread?

Post  Slinky Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:28 am

Marmite is yum.
Nuff said.
Slinky
Slinky

Back to top Go down

Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Empty Marmite, Nectar of Evil or Gorgeous Spread

Post  Sassybabe Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:48 am

Definitely yuk. Absolutely cringeworthy.
Sassybabe
Sassybabe

Back to top Go down

Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread? Empty Re: Marmite ... Nectar of Evil, or Gorgeous Spread?

Post  Mimmy Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 pm

"My Mate, Marmite" ❤
Mimmy
Mimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 pm

The epitome of YUM.
M hates it, so I like to eat something marmitey and then lick his face.
Henri
Henri

Back to top Go down

Post  Beka-bo-beka Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:03 am

evil evil stuff, my mother adores it and tried all the kids on it and they all reacted as though she was trying to poison them

Beka-bo-beka

Back to top Go down

Post  Colette67 Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Marmite is the worst food there ever was with beetroot coming a close second.

Colette67

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 pm

I adore the sticky, marmitey goodness of marmite. I have it on toast, on crackers (with cheese) and on chips. My wife HATES the stuff and refuses to even be in the same room as me when I drizzle it onto some nice, crispy chips It's ACE though - I sometimes even have Marmite AND Mayo on my chips. Sorted. Cool
Oakley
Oakley

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:28 am

Love it, DH hates it, DS1 Hates it, DS2 loves it. Not tried it on DD for some reason? WIll do so soon and update!
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Am I weird then because I don't LOVE Marmite, but I also don't hate it. I can take it or leave it really! (Need another poll option!) I have to be in the mood, but I can eat it if the mood takes me.

DH loves it and DD1 has licked it once and pulled a funny face, but I will try her again with it one day!
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Zog Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:16 am

I love it and so do my children. DH doesn't like it.
Zog
Zog

Back to top Go down

Post  mummyloves3 Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:37 am

mi hubbi says it is devils see you next Tuesday juise. twat. i luv it. lol!
mummyloves3
mummyloves3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeliwobble Fri May 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Marmite is brill. It's the main ingredient for my onion veggie gravy. My kids don't 'love' it like their daddy does, though all of them love my gravy!
Jeliwobble
Jeliwobble

Back to top Go down

Post  cu2 Sun May 17, 2009 1:58 am

kills slugs, nuff said!
cu2
cu2

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadiva Sun May 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Evuuuuuuuuuuul stuff!
Cadiva
Cadiva

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Mon May 18, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm with Emma, it's just "yeah, whatever".

I like it in cooking, eg in potatoes (and I will definitely try it in gravy now, Jo!). Twiglets are alright. Otherwise, whatever.

L, does it really kill slugs??
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down