What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Andre's new record

2 posters

Go down

Peter Andre's new record Empty Peter Andre''s new record

Post  Shazmataz Tue May 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Do u think Peter and Katie hav even split up? It seemz funny to me that they split up a wek ago and sudenly he is comin out with a new record and I wondr if its all a publisity thing. I wldnt be suprsed if they get back tgether once the record comes out. Am I right or am I being a b itch????? Mabe they wldnt sink so low as to do that cos of there kidz? I dont know but I hope they do get back tgether anyway cos I think Peter is all for the kidz and is a good dad.

Oh and yes I did fancy him whn I was youngr and he ad his SPIDER hairdo!!!
Shazmataz
Shazmataz

Back to top Go down

Peter Andre's new record Empty Re: Peter Andre's new record

Post  Hushy Tue May 19, 2009 5:47 pm

I think it's highly likely to be a publicity stunt, as you suggested. I feel sorry for the children if that's the case. However, perhaps Peter just got sick of living in a shadow and left her ... I seriously have no idea! I don't watch their shows or anything.

My cynical side always shows itself though, lmao, so I'll stick with my hunch that this is all for publicity. If he hadn't been on the brink of releasing a new album I may have thought differently!
Hushy
Hushy
Admin

https://whatsyouropinionon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum