What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facebook? bebo? myspace? etc

5 posters

Go down

facebook? bebo? myspace? etc Empty facebook? bebo? myspace? etc

Post  kacy1988 Mon May 18, 2009 10:17 pm

i love facebook. it's probably because i'm incredibly nosey and like poking around peoples profiles / looking at photographs etc.

however i'm a complete hypocrite as my profile is private and for a lot of people it's limited too. old school friends etc. they cant see my pictures or when i'm online.

i like playing the silly games on facebook and randomly "bumping in to" people i havent seen for ages. it's also a great way of keeping in touch with some close friends that dont live too close.

kacy1988

Back to top Go down

facebook? bebo? myspace? etc Empty Re: facebook? bebo? myspace? etc

Post  Anybugger Mon May 18, 2009 11:06 pm

I love FB, not really gone onto the others, I tried twitter but got bored quickly with it! Neutral

I didn;t know you could set different levels of privacy although to be fair I don't suppose anyone would be that interested to do anything dodgy with my pics.
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeliwobble Tue May 19, 2009 3:59 am

FB roolz!

Never got on with MySpace, though I do have an account, as I do on Bebo, again, couldn't be bothered with it. FB is much more my kettle of fish, really. I love seeing everyone's status every day, I love to look at their photos, I love the games, it's just me! MySpace and Bebo are just boring, in comparison.

I have a blog too. Actually, I kind of have two, but the other one is just for me, though it's not private or anything.
Jeliwobble
Jeliwobble

Back to top Go down

Post  sarabone Wed May 20, 2009 2:17 pm

I've had all of these at some point. I even had a livejournal and a greatestjournal. All i use now is facebook and that's only cos it's a good way of keeping in touch with family. It's odd thinking about the relationship i had with my lj and the people i talked to on there compared with how heavily censored anything on fb has to be now.

sarabone

Back to top Go down

Post  cu2 Fri May 22, 2009 1:41 am

find the time? lots of effort, reveal? keep up with the maintenance, sheer hard work!
cu2
cu2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum