What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could GUARENTEE you would not get caught, would you break the law?

+4
Moomin76
beadyeye
Cadiva
sunset30
8 posters

Go down

If you could GUARENTEE you would not get caught, would you break the law? Empty If you could GUARENTEE you would not get caught, would you break the law?

Post  sunset30 Fri May 08, 2009 6:42 pm

And which one would you break, and why?Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

If you could GUARENTEE you would not get caught, would you break the law? Empty Re: If you could GUARENTEE you would not get caught, would you break the law?

Post  Cadiva Fri May 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Nope. Urm, can't really say much more than that Smile
Cadiva
Cadiva

Back to top Go down

If you could GUARENTEE you would not get caught, would you break the law? Empty Re: If you could GUARENTEE you would not get caught, would you break the law?

Post  beadyeye Fri May 08, 2009 7:57 pm

If I would never be caught i would have the contents of my banks safe.
beadyeye
beadyeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 08, 2009 10:09 pm

I'd break MANY laws if I knew I wouldn't get caught! The first thing I'd do would be to take my revenge on loads of people who have p!ssed me off in various ways, THEN I'd get creative!

XX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Moomin76 Fri May 08, 2009 10:27 pm

No I wouldn't. The law is my profession and I hold it very dear. Having said that, I do exceed the speed limits in my car every day so I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite Smile
Moomin76
Moomin76

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Sat May 09, 2009 5:12 pm

beadyeye wrote:If I would never be caught i would have the contents of my banks safe.

personally I would want to get some money, Don't think the banks have any anymore!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Sat May 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Moomin76 wrote:No I wouldn't. The law is my profession and I hold it very dear. Having said that, I do exceed the speed limits in my car every day so I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite Smile

I agree with Moomin76, right down to the driving!

However I have always said that if I come back in another life I want no morals. There have been many occasions through my life when I would have been able to do so much if there wasn't a little voice saying "thats wrong"!
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

If you could GUARENTEE you would not get caught, would you break the law? Empty Without a doubt

Post  Smartiepants Sun May 10, 2009 10:03 pm

...I would break the law! I would probably get Fraud and Theft. I would dream up a plan to fool people into giving me lots of money. Only mean people, a bit like Robin Hood!
Smartiepants
Smartiepants

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Sun May 10, 2009 10:08 pm

ooh thats a good point, would I break the law to help those that need it? or to right a wrong?

possibly
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  cu2 Thu May 14, 2009 1:19 am

law = an instrument to opress the person less powerful that yourself
lawmakers = people you wouldnt even give your cup of tea to hold (see expenses claims)
Lawyers = people committed to fight for a particular side whether they be right or wrong
Judges = offenders against the commandment ' judge not lest ye be judged'

as 2 me - the law in my head is my guide, the flashing blue light and the people in wigs are the bloodsucking leechs who, as insturments of the state are then to steal ones liberties.
cu2
cu2

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Fri May 15, 2009 6:45 am

^Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what you're thinking when your house gets burgled and everything in it stolen. "I can't call the police! Those EVIL lawyers might find the burglar guilty of a CRIME and then those EVIL judges will steal his liberty! Poor man!"
You've got yourself into a catch 22 there. If the judges are guilty of the sin of judgement (not actually a commandment) then surely you're FOR the law, most of which is based on the commandments? Do not steal, do not murder, etc. All a judge does is uphold that law. Unless we should all just govern ourselves? Or have a system whereby when someone is accused of a crime they just get lynched by the nearest mob?

I would. I would murder the man who ruined my life, and then I'd blackmail someone terribly rich and have myself set up for life.

I don't really have morals, I don't think.... Morality is something that happens to other people.
Henri
Henri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum