What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Post Standing

+11
aloveofeachcolour
Lou81
Mrs Big Boobs
beadyeye
sunset30
phoenix
EeeGee
Anybugger
Slinky
Jeliwobble
Admin
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Last Post Standing - Page 6 Empty Re: Last Post Standing

Post  Anybugger Wed May 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi All, Marley Sorry to hear your news, hope it goes as well as it can be expected to,

Laura, Go Jamie, Lara started last week and will go if you put the potty in front of her but not really asking to go!! Oh and she still has a nappy for bedtime and pull ups for her playgroup morning.

Well, Lara was at playgroup this morning so it was gym and swim for me today. ran for 33 minutes and cross trained for 22. Swam my mile and am now E X H A U S T E D. and eating. lots.

Picked up Lara and went to tesco, unloaded poured tea and came in here to see what I missed.
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Wed May 13, 2009 5:08 pm

lucy too is being potty trined but hates pooing on it! She had 3 poo accidents yesterday in an hour (at nursery TG!) The she had one in her bedtime nappy -just after we had put it on. she said it hurt and she was biting the radiator *such * a dram queen. Don't think it was hurting - it wasn't big! i think her tummy might have been griping. She has also been dry during the night for over a week - but I ain't taking the nappy off! The downside to this is that she is waking at 6.15 am and coming into my bed....DH tells her mummy is sleeping and not to wake me so she lies next to , stroking my face, kissing me,twirling my hair pulling my eyeslashes- all whilst whispering 'mummy sleeping , not wake up mummy'

Anyways...have been to work today- Horrid morning! 3 staff were off - including the receptionist. Its SATS week so Teaching assistants are being used for this which meant that there weren't really any spare bodies. One of the off staff was on playground duty so I stepped in and did that and my class have been AWFUL..... but that's another post! They have seen another side of me today...

I have come home to do my PPA and apart from having a pile of books to mark - have done!
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Wed May 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Thats's great news re the sonographer Jo!

WTG on the Garden, and so sorry about the funeral.

YAY to all other babies learning at whatever pace all those new things!

We have been to school, and J is going to preschool for SURE in september (unless he doesn't go at MY choice, but right now I think sending him will be good for a start in education) They don't want him to wait until January, he does stuff apparently that they don't teach until yr two, so they will take him even in pull ups if necesary. The teacher pulled me aside especially to discuss it - She wants to catch J's enthusiasm, and so on early! Either he really IS a genius baby, or they just don't like January starting?

I got the letter from the hosp to ring and make an appt for my camera up the nose thing.

Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Wed May 13, 2009 5:28 pm

oh and since dp is off work today (dentist) then I am going for another run AND swim this evening!

(that water is never coming out of my ear - I don't have enough gaps - either I'm swiming or J is, or I'm showering or bathing LOL)
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  cu2 Thu May 14, 2009 1:07 am

last post, bugle, sad faces, keyboard strikes, almost violent, chill out, mellow yellow

Last edited by cu2 on Thu May 14, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)
cu2
cu2

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Thu May 14, 2009 2:53 pm

YAY!!!
He did it! Jamie has been to football, joined in, played football, done as he was told, and actually used the whole lesson!!!!!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Thu May 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Oh Marley, I am sorry. I hope the funeral went as well as can be expected.

Jo, that is GREAT news! I hope the endo confirms it all.
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat2 Thu May 14, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm sorry about your cousin Marley.

Helloooo can I join in Just thought I would share, DS has figured out how to turn his head (whilst sitting) without his body following and ending up eating rug.
fatcat2
fatcat2

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Thu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Great News Jo (must have missed your post earlier Sad )
Fantastic news on the football and September start!
Fatcat - how old is your LO? I love the wobbly sitting age!!
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat2 Thu May 14, 2009 9:06 pm

He's nearly 6 months, it's gone so quick
fatcat2
fatcat2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Thanks for all the nice messages girls. The funeral went really well, if you can say such a thing. He had a massive turnout, hundreds of people. So much so that the Bowling Club they held the wake at was full within minutes and people had to sit outside on the bowling green benches. I caught up with a lot of family and met Kevin's son Ben who is the spitting image of him (he's 7). I also got very, very sunburnt. It's awful - the most sunburned I've ever been in fact. Ick. It's not as sore today though, thankfully.

Tonight I'm going out with my friend Julie. She's taking me to the cinema. We're hoping to get into the Gold Class screen (neither of us have before) to see "Ghosts of girlfriends past" (I think that's the name of the film!). It should be a nice night out!

XX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Sat May 16, 2009 2:28 pm

I'm glad the funeral went well, marley.

I want to see that film, let me know what it is like?
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Sun May 17, 2009 1:08 am

I'm glad the funeral went well..... well you know what I mean. Hugs.

I have two films I want to see - Angels and Demons (can't wait for that one!) and Wolverine. YEY! Don't know when I'm going to see them mind. Might have to do a double bill at some point.

DH is out with his poker boys tonight, so I'm being babysitter. I'm sooooo tired though. Really should go to bed, but can't get my butt up off the sofa! LOL!
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Sun May 17, 2009 1:09 am

Today I have taken J to the church flower festical - the theme was childrens stories, so they had flower scenes and charaters he recognised - Thomas the Tank in flowers anyone?! He won a Nemo at the tombola, and I bought some books - two whopping cookery books -I am expanding my range, and three ladies detective agency paperbacks (although I hated the scotland street book, so I am hoping the books for #1LDA stand up well without Jill Scott - of whom I am a fan)

I have also, through some massive slog and miraculaous effort finished my third module for research - if I pass I am elligible for the postgraduate certificate in research methods or somesuch.

I got heckled whilsgt out running last night and came home in tears - bloody drunks, really upset me. Ruined my diet for today, but back to it tomorrow with an early swim adn lunch of couscous stuffed peppers and grilled chicken (marinating in homemade honey mustard as we speak) with salad. Mixed fresh berries for desert (we have guests!)
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Sun May 17, 2009 12:08 pm

3 miles and 40 lengths Very Happy

I'm even planning on joining the actual gym!!!! OMG I have been abducted by aliens!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Sun May 17, 2009 5:03 pm

sunset30 wrote:3 miles and 40 lengths Very Happy

WOWSERS! That's impressive. I hate running, I get so bored. have to go on a treadmill with my iPod! Good for you though. And sorry you got heckled.
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Sun May 17, 2009 5:39 pm

yeah - Dp is letting me upgrade my gym membership tomorrow, so I can swim and gym and do classes for no extra cost after the membership, which we found out is cheap cos I am a student.

Which means that, instead of scary out side running past scary drinks, I can do inside running, with ipod, and also other exercises to deal with the specific wobbly bits LOL! (I will get free introductory session to learn about stuff like that!)

I am NOT a gym type, BUT I will face my fear and get in there as I REALLY want to make a difference to myself, and this will be a good way.

DP says I can only have the membership if I do AT LEAST one swim and one gym session a week.

Plus I have to still do the three miles to get there and back anyway so, still got that!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Sun May 17, 2009 5:40 pm

scary drinks??? terrorised by a lime and soda????

scary drunks!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Sun May 17, 2009 5:46 pm

sunset30 wrote:scary drinks??? terrorised by a lime and soda????

LMAO!!!! Laughing
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadiva Sun May 17, 2009 8:22 pm

sunset30 wrote:scary drinks??? terrorised by a lime and soda????

scary drunks!
Lx

Well, a lime and soda can be quite frightening if you were expecting a vodka and coke!

PS: Well done on the getting fit thing, I should do something but I just can't get motivated enough to do it.
Cadiva
Cadiva

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Mon May 18, 2009 4:00 pm

I am now officially a gold card gym member! I have booked the baby J into the creche for a fifteen minute trial tomorrow (one day I might leave him in there and gym! Does that make me a bad mum?)

I have an induction into the gym on sunday AND they will give me a 6 weekly programme so I will always get the best out of the gym!

I have to do two sessions of SOMETHING a week to get my moneys worth, and any extra I do will be not only good for me, but also extremely good value!

Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed May 20, 2009 7:19 pm

{Pokes thread}

Hello?? Where is everyone?

So. A man walked into a bar and shouted "ouch!"

It was an iron bar!

BOOM BOOM
phoenix
phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Wed May 20, 2009 11:02 pm

LOL!
I'm still here - I just e mailed in my letter to uncle norman homework that I had to do - I ahev been a busy bee!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:25 pm

HELLO!!!! Anybody there?????

Well, I thought I would update you. Today is my first NON gym day in 9 days, and I am very sad about it. But I am booked in tomorrow and Thursday and DP says maybe he'll be home early enough on Wednesday (actually, maybe he'll be home early enough today Very Happy then I won't have missed a day!)
I am switching my routine around a bit to include some climbing and other more suitable exercise for waht I want to do.
I have also lost half a stone already! It's not a HUGE amount, but it is some, which is a start, and motivation to keep it going!
Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6