What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaccyDs Mum

+3
prettypinkflowers
Anybugger
mummyloves3
7 posters

Go down

MaccyDs Mum Empty MaccyDs Mum

Post  mummyloves3 Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:29 am

Shud this stopid bitch have her kiddies taken off her!!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2399352.ece
mummyloves3
mummyloves3

Back to top Go down

MaccyDs Mum Empty Re: MaccyDs Mum

Post  Anybugger Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:42 am

FFS Their should definately be a parenting advisory board that should go around and show her what the hell she is doing to her little ones.
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  prettypinkflowers Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 pm

I took my two year old to McDonalds at Easter as a one off because we were late home from shopping, he thought he was going to "Old Macdonalds Farm" and was most disappointed to see there were no animals there and flaty refused to eat anything!!! We won;t be returning in a hurry!
jx
flower

prettypinkflowers

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:39 pm

mummyloves3 wrote:Shud this stopid bitch have her kiddies taken off her!!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2399352.ece
YES.

prettypinkflowers wrote:I took my two year old to McDonalds at Easter as a one off because we were late home from shopping, he thought he was going to "Old Macdonalds Farm" and was most disappointed to see there were no animals there and flaty refused to eat anything!!! We won;t be returning in a hurry!
jx
flower
LMAO!!!

The most "junk" I've let my DD eat is patty and chips at the fair last year (not a whole portion I hasten to add!!) I don't always make all her meals from scratch, I'm the first to admit that, but she has a balanced and healthy diet. This woman is a nut.
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartiepants Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:28 pm

OMG! I can't believe to stupidity of that woman! Does she want her children to grow up like her!?! I have taken Lucy to Macdonalds, twice in 2.5years. The first time I felt so guilty, but we were on the road and needed food!
Children should have all foods in moderation and the RIGHT age! 8 months old+macdonalds is nearing neglect!
Smartiepants
Smartiepants

Back to top Go down

Post  northern soul Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Thats wrong on so many levels....I have taken my son to McDonalds and see no problem with it but only every few months and I make sure he has the apple pieces not the gross salty fries....I dont mind my son having fries but the amount of salt on theirs is gross. He never has microwave meals mainly cause I think most are horrible and it really doesn't take much time to cook from scratch. She is just a lazy mare....

Saying that it must be hard work being a single parent of triplets....but it will only get harder for her. Hope she gets some good advice from someone as tbh I thought in the pic her kids did look a tad overweight?

northern soul

Back to top Go down

Post  EeeGee Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 pm

I thought they didn't add salt to the fries any more? :?:
EeeGee
EeeGee

Back to top Go down

Post  northern soul Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:40 pm

They still do but you can request salt free ones but having done this once and having to wait ages its not worth it!! Rolling Eyes

northern soul

Back to top Go down

Post  beadyeye Sat May 02, 2009 11:42 am

I was rather shocked when I read this but then I thought I know people like this. It is so wrong. My eldest 2 (11 and 10) only get a MCD's about 3 times a year and they still see it as a treat. My Lo is still on jars because she is a fussy eater. I always offer her what we are having first and she usually eats a little so the jar is just to top her up. When she was little I did cook all her food myself but she wouldnt take it ( I am a good cook Honestly , none of the other complain about my cooking).

I honestly think that everyone should go to parenting classes once there Lo is born.
beadyeye
beadyeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum