What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wallpaper or Paint? Carpet or Laminate?

4 posters

Go down

Wallpaper or Paint?  Carpet or Laminate? Empty Wallpaper or Paint? Carpet or Laminate?

Post  Hushy Tue May 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Do you pefer painting onto lining paper/bare walls, or do you always buy wallpaper?

Do you have your feature walls papered but the rest painted? Or are your room walls all done the same way?

Do you prefer laminate or carpet in your main living areas? Or do you have tiles/slate/real wood?
Hushy
Hushy
Admin

https://whatsyouropinionon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wallpaper or Paint?  Carpet or Laminate? Empty Re: Wallpaper or Paint? Carpet or Laminate?

Post  sunset30 Tue May 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Paint

I don't like much wallpaper

I like the feature wall look IF the rest of the room suits.

I would prefer actual oak flooring, with snuggly rugs, but it's not likely to happen unless I win the lottery and buy out the freeholder - who stipulated NO wooden floors

Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Wallpaper or Paint?  Carpet or Laminate? Empty Re: Wallpaper or Paint? Carpet or Laminate?

Post  dirtyqwerty Fri May 29, 2009 4:17 pm

I live with lino in every room - no carpet at all - and it's really dreadful. So unhomely. I'd like wood with rugs, same as Sunset, and it'd take a lottery win for me too!!

I dislike wallpaper, and I dislike those papered accent walls too. That's going to date like a bastard.

dirtyqwerty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Fri May 29, 2009 4:25 pm

dirtyqwerty wrote:

I dislike wallpaper, and I dislike those papered accent walls too. That's going to date like a bastard.

Yup ... I see them and think yeuch!

I have wallpapered living room and the rest of the rooms are painted.

We have carpet in living room , hall way and our bedroom. The rest of the house is laminate or tiled.
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum