What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hen Party Games

4 posters

Go down

Hen Party Games Empty Hen Party Games

Post  Anybugger Sat May 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Help Please Ladies (and gentleman??)

My Sister's hen party is coming up and there are 12 of us going to stay in Brighton for the weekend.
Its a hired house which is all ours.
Does anyone have any ideas of what games we could play in the evenings.
Anything that ranges from the silly to the slightly rude would be great
Truely all help welcome
Thanks
hx
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Hen Party Games Empty Re: Hen Party Games

Post  beadyeye Sat May 16, 2009 8:18 pm

you can buy a pack of dares and change some of them or you can make them up yourself, its a really good laugh. I did this for my freinds hen night and even her mum and aunt joined in, we had things like - get 10 pairs of boxer shorts and put them on the hen, Kiss the next man who walks through the door. do 5 pressups with the youngest man in the pub below you there was loads more i had at least one dare for each person and several for the hen
beadyeye
beadyeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Sat May 16, 2009 10:02 pm

I went to DH's cousins hen night last year and she had rented out a cottage for the weekend. The first night we drank FAR too much wine beer and Prosecco and played party games!

One involved an after eight mint- everybody puts one on their forehead and then the forst person to get it into their mouth without touching it wins.

Pin the long (willy like) balloon on a poster of a male (one the hen fancies)

I am a real spoilsport and hate playing games when I am out. Especially with a lot of people I don't know...so I would just bear this in mind when thinking about games incase anybody in your group is a spoilsport like me.

Luckily I have never been on a hen night where we had to besiege passers by , or wear boas...I know I would refuse and sit there sulking! Shocked
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Anybugger Sun May 17, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks Guys, Think I may have to visit a certain website to find some packs of cards/dares type things.

LOL Mrs BB, that spoilsport is ME!! I am going to be the old boring one who doesn't want to put a condom on a carrot etc etc!!
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Shazmataz Tue May 19, 2009 3:08 pm

U cld also share stories abt the hen with all ppl invited. Then u write down on cards what ppl have said. On the outside of the card u put thingz like WOT HAPPNED IN MAY 1997? and the hen has to guess what embarasing thing it mite be. If the hen does get it rite it doesnt get read out but if they get it wrong then the thing is read out to evry1 and the hen have to take a drink. Its usuly reallllllly funny!!!!
Shazmataz
Shazmataz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down