What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee or Tea?

+3
sunset30
Admin
Anybugger
7 posters

Go down

Coffee or Tea? Empty Coffee or Tea?

Post  Anybugger Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Which do you drink and when??
Are you a Latte/cappa/expresso girl
Skinny Milk, Full Fat?

I am a tea drinker in the morning, Have to have a cup when I wake up. PG pyramids are the only ones good enough IMO
I also HAVE to have a coffee by 11am, usually Dowe Egberts instant, If I am out I love Cafe Nero Large Latte with skimmed milk. I prefer these as they have two shots and I always forget to ask for that if I go elsewhere, so I always end up with a glass of practically just hot milk!!!!
Anybugger
Anybugger

Back to top Go down

Coffee or Tea? Empty Re: Coffee or Tea?

Post  Admin Thu May 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Tea - I drink LOTS of tea!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://whatsyouropinionon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunset30 Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 pm

NEITHER!

I am caffiene free, artificial sweetner free zone Very Happy

it has made a HUGE difference to how well I stay so I am not knocking it.

I kind of miss the odd trip to starbucks (I was mad for crunching the ice in a mocha frappachino when I was pg and not instantly sick!)

Lx
sunset30
sunset30

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadiva Thu May 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Tea, at least four or five cups a day, more when I'm working Smile Being a Yorkshire girl I would have to sing the praises of Taylors of Harrogate's tea range, including Yorkshire Tea, but my favourite is Clipper Freetrade.

I do like a good cup of real coffee every now and again though and will tend to have coffee at the end of a good meal out. Favourite coffee, if it's real, then the stronger the better, if it's instant then lots of milk, caramel macchiatos from Starbucks would be my favourite of the chains.
Cadiva
Cadiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Moomin76 Thu May 07, 2009 10:14 pm

I drink both. I generally have coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoons/evenings, but there's no strict pattern to it. Tbh I tend to just drink whatever dh puts in front of me Laughing

My favourite tea is PG Tips, but I will 'slum' it from time to time by having Sainsbury's own. Coffee is also usually Sainsbury's own, unless I'm feeling particularly rebellious and then I'll splash out on some Nescafe Very Happy I had some Douwe Egberts at the weekend (courtesy of my friend bringing a jar on hols with us) and I loved that, so may have to invest in some.......
Moomin76
Moomin76

Back to top Go down

Post  beadyeye Thu May 07, 2009 10:52 pm

As long as it is hot and wet I dont mind , except I need a cup of tea first thing in the morning to wake me up. If I have had a bad night with the baby I drink loads of coffee to get me thought the day
beadyeye
beadyeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Thu May 07, 2009 11:49 pm

TEA ....any will do for me as long as they are not cheapo make a brew like dishwater!

Coffee- I used to drink it at home all the time (never at work - i remember the horrible coffee breathed teachers...yuk!) but drink tea mostly now. Coffee has to be Kenco or Douwe Egberts..never never never Nescafe..its YUK.

BDI see you reputation points? I did that 1 Very Happy
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum