What's YOUR Opinion On ...?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waterloo Road

3 posters

Go down

Waterloo Road Empty Waterloo Road

Post  mad_hatter252 Wed May 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Well guys WYOO Waterloo Road, i absolutely love it. I wasn't 'that' into it last series but this time i can't miss an episode and i'm not the type to watch and keep up with a programme.

What have you liked/ disliked about this series?

What do you predict to happen in the future or what would you like to see happen? cheerleader
mad_hatter252
mad_hatter252

Back to top Go down

Waterloo Road Empty Re: Waterloo Road

Post  Mrs Big Boobs Wed May 06, 2009 5:54 pm

I like it but shake my head in disbelief at it during each episode. DH has got used to me saying..that's apthetic, that would never happen, why have they left those children.....etc...

I didn't watch it last week.I *think* I was checking out a new forum ;-)
Mrs Big Boobs
Mrs Big Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 06, 2009 6:04 pm

I love it - even though the storylines are a teeny bit OTT. cheese

I feel awful for Dante right now, Chlo is being a b!tch. Yes, it's a woman's choice etc, but they're married, she decided not to terminate and now suddenly he's just to fit in with her plans ... she's always been a fairly selfish character though.

The whole Tom/Irish Woman (can't remember her name right now) storyline has annoyed me. We all knew it was coming. What teacher hands out thousands as a 'loan' to an alchoholic dinner lady? Come ON! Grrrrr!

On the whole though, I love the series and look forward to the next instalment ... but I wouldn't be gutted to miss an episode.

XX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mad_hatter252 Wed May 06, 2009 10:05 pm

lol definitely ott but great viewing,

ooooo!!! where did i miss that the baby wasn't hers?! i thought it was a deportation sort of thing going on with the father and him wanting the baby! that will be interesting hopefully we'l find out the full story tonight

chlo is driving me nuts i'm waiting for him to say he'l look after the baby once it's born!

Off to watch 2nights episode! x
mad_hatter252
mad_hatter252

Back to top Go down

Post  beadyeye Thu May 07, 2009 12:00 am

I love it. Its just like Grange Hill for adults.
beadyeye
beadyeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum